We have been working closely with the Three Counties Showground, who in turn are working with the Worcestershire Regulatory Services and have full support to run outdoor events at the Showground, with the following controlled measures in place:
• The ability to purchase advanced e-tickets to guarantee entry.
• Parking allowing for social distancing.
• New signage informing visitors of safety measures.
• Hand sanitiser stations situated throughout the showground.
• Designated toilet block entrance and exit one way systems.
• Enhanced cleaning procedures.
• Trade stand contactless payments (where possible)
• We would ask that if you or a member of your household displays any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 then refrain from visiting the showground.
In addition to these actions, we have redesigned out site to have larger walkways, more open spaces and larger stands to help exhibitors with social distancing.