In partnership with Highland Helicopter Tours, we’re offering four lucky visitors the chance to fly over The Three Counties Showground at SAGE 2021.
You’ll take off from the helipad at The Three Counties Showground, have a fly-over tour of SAGE, and head off to the famous Malvern Hills. From here you will get a breath-taking aerial view of the surrounding countryside before heading back to enjoy the expo.
How to enter
Terms and Conditions apply.
Taking place from 27 – 29 July 2021, The Sports and Grounds Expo is the UK’s largest outdoor exhibition in the industry and will bring together like-minded people from a wide range of professions.
From industry-leading exhibitor demonstrations to free courses and training opportunities, SAGE is a must-attend event for anyone working in the grounds maintenance industry.
Click here to find out more about the event and exhibitors.
If you’re interested in guaranteeing a flight, then helicopter tours are also available to purchase.
Prices start from just £60 per person, per flight, with four seats available for each flight over the famous Malvern Hills. Duration approx.. 15 mins.
Please note that flights must be purchased in advance of the event and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis with limited availability.
Terms and Conditions apply.
To enquire about booking your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. Our prize draws and competitions are organised by The Sports and Grounds Expo of Fleet House, Spring Lane South, Malvern, England, WR14 1AT, registered with the Company Number 12384526, in partnership with Highland Helicopter Tours.
How to enter
2. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter. All entries must have claimed their free tickets to the expo and have liked the SAGE – Sports and Grounds Expo page on Facebook.
4. The Sports and Grounds Expo will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
6. The Sports and Grounds Expo reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of The Sports and Grounds Expo, their families, agents, or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. A weight limit applies for the helicopter flight. Anyone exceeding the designated weight will not be permitted to fly.
11. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the nominated prize. The Sports and Grounds Expo may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
12. The Sports and Grounds Expo reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
13. The pilot reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is anyway inappropriate in his opinion.
13. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one week of the prize draw or competition ending.
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided on their ticket) within 7 days of being chosen. If a winner does not respond to The Sports and Grounds Expo within 1 day of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and The Sports and Grounds Expo will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize can only be claimed on the specified day of the exhibition, except in the event of adverse weather or unforeseen circumstances which prevent the helicopter from being able to safely fly. In this instance, the prize will be rearranged for a mutually agreed date.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Sports and Grounds Expo reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The Sport and Grounds Expo’s control make it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of The Sports and Grounds Expo regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Sports and Grounds Exhibition Limited, Fleet House, Spring Lane South, Malvern, England, WR14 1AT or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
19. The Sports and Grounds Expo reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Sports and Grounds Expo, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Sports and Grounds Exhibition Limited, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by The Sports and Grounds Expo or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The Sports and Grounds Exhibition Limited reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.