Businesses in the sports and grounds maintenance and landscaping sectors have a great opportunity to showcase their products. On 6-7 July, the UK’s only outdoor tradeshow in the UK for the sports and ground maintenance industry is taking place at the Three Counties Showground in Malvern.
This event brings the biggest names in the sports and grounds maintenance industry together and will be attended by huge numbers of visitors who are looking to buy products and find out more about the latest trends in the industry.
The venue has been carefully selected to provide everything required for a very successful event; a stunning location, top quality facilities and acres of space to ensure maximum COVID safety measures are in place.
Exhibitors can book a large outdoor space with demo zone, allowing businesses to do live demonstrations of products, showcasing their latest innovations to the industry.
What types of businesses can exhibit at SAGE 2022?
Any type of business involved in sports and grounds maintenance and landscaping can exhibit at SAGE 2022, including:
- Play – businesses selling playground equipment, structures and materials.
- Turf care – all types of turf care products from fertiliser to turf care machinery.
- Machinery specialists – businesses who specialise in supplying machinery used for sports and grounds maintenance.
- Irrigation, Seed – irrigation and seed products.
- Contractors – contractors offering their services in the sports and grounds maintenance industry can book a stand to meet customers looking for their services and also use it to strengthen existing relationships.
- Workwear – businesses who are selling workwear that is typically used in the maintenance
- Arboriculture – from machine manufacturers to arboriculture services, we even have the climbing poles used for the British Pole Climbing Championships, available to our exhibitors.
- Landscaping – businesses providing landscaping services.
- Chemicals for grounds care – chemical suppliers and sprayer equipment.
- Robotic grounds care – businesses supplying robotic grounds care solutions such as robotic mowers.
- Lighting – businesses who provide lighting solutions for stadiums, leisure premises and sports development.
Benefits of exhibiting at SAGE
There are so many benefits for businesses who exhibit at SAGE, including:
- Strengthening existing relationships with customers and colleagues in the industry.
- Networking with other business contacts from across the industry.
- Finding new leads and developing new connections.
- Finding out about the latest trends affecting your business and the sports and grounds maintenance industry on a whole.
- Attending/being involved in the all-new Sustainability Summit.
- Seeing what your competitors are up to!
- Enjoying the stunning facilities to take some time out of your usual work environment.
With stand prices starting from as little as £14 per square metre and free demo plots on offer (limited availability), don’t miss this huge sales and networking opportunity.
Book your stand today and get in front of your target audience at SAGE 2022 – book here.